Google Talk Chat Codes
Use these emoticons while you chat in Gmail, Orkut chat, Google + . There are unknown/hidden emoticons and smileys which are not public. Likewise standard emoticons, hidden emoticons are in three styles /square, circular and classic. Enter the combination and then press Enter.
Emoticons are great tools, especially for younger Internet users, because they stand for expressions that cannot be described. Using smiling faces in your e-mail, you help the recipient get the right meaning of your message and avoid unnecessary conflicts. Besides emoticons in your messages bring much fun. If you find this page useful, we will be happy if you share it with your friends.
Google Talk Emoticons
Likewise other Instant Messengers, Google Talk, Gmail, Orkut chat, Google +, also have a bunch of Emoticons, so they can be used during a chat session. According to the preferences, Gmail Emoticons are available in three different styles: classic, square and circular. The code remains the same for every type. Here are some smileys that you can try.
- To unlock all available emoticons in Gmail, here’s what you need to do:
- 1. Click on the icon with the gear in the upper right corner of the window and select Labs.
- 2. Type the word “emoji” (without quotes) in the search box.
- 3. Enable additional emoticons and select "Save changes" (Save Changes).
- 4. When writing a message, click the Insert Emoticon icon to see the available smileys.